.................
I have created this blog for my sisters and I to share our most prized, favorite, or just everyday recipes. The purpose is to get our families favorite recipes put all together. Since our mother passed away in 2009, I have missed being able to call her and get her delicious recipes, so this is a way for my sisters and I to come together to share what we have.
I hope you all enjoy the recipes that are posted!
12/9/13
Peppermint Bark
14 ounce bag of white chocolate Candy Melts
14 ounce bag of milk or dark chocolate Candy Melts
1 1/2 teaspoons Peppermint extract
6 candy canes
1. Crush candy canes in double ziploc bag with meat mallot, or pulse in the food processor until you have small bits.
2. Line cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with wax paper.
3. Melt the milk or dark chocolate in microwave or double boiler according to package directions.
4. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons Peppermint extract and stir well.
5. Pour melted chocolate on wax paper and spread thin. Place in freezer to cool.
6. Melt White chocolate in microwave or double boiler according to package directions.
7. Remove pan from freezer, and pour white chocolate over milk/dark chocolate. Spread to edges.
8. Sprinkle crushed candy canes over white chocolate and press in. Place pan back in freezer to set.
9. Break up peppermint bark into smaller pieces. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment