.................

Welcome to SIMPLY DELECTABLE COOKING

I have created this blog for my sisters and I to share our most prized, favorite, or just everyday recipes. The purpose is to get our families favorite recipes put all together. Since our mother passed away in 2009, I have missed being able to call her and get her delicious recipes, so this is a way for my sisters and I to come together to share what we have.

I hope you all enjoy the recipes that are posted!

11/30/13

Wendy's Frosty

My sister-in-law April Lines found this recipe on Pinterest

1/2 gallon chocolate milk
8 oz tub Cool Whip
14 oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk

For the vanilla version:
1/2 gallon whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 oz tub Cool Whip
14 oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk

Mix ingredients together well.  Add mixture to ice cream freezer and let it run until mixture becomes thick.  Enjoy!  This seriously tastes JUST like a Wendy's frosty!!!

No comments: