.................

Welcome to SIMPLY DELECTABLE COOKING

I have created this blog for my sisters and I to share our most prized, favorite, or just everyday recipes. The purpose is to get our families favorite recipes put all together. Since our mother passed away in 2009, I have missed being able to call her and get her delicious recipes, so this is a way for my sisters and I to come together to share what we have.

I hope you all enjoy the recipes that are posted!

2/24/11

Golden Butter Waffles

From the kitchen of Shirley Ricks Lines

*Every General Conference Sunday Momma always made waffles with strawberries. It was a very delicious tradition.

2 eggs
1 1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar

Beat eggs until fluffy then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Put about 1/3 cup batter on the waffle iron to cook. Serve with syrup, powder sugar or any topping to your liking.

1 comment:

Jeanae and Mike said...

Serve with STRAWBERRIES!!! It's the best way to eat waffles!