.................

Welcome to SIMPLY DELECTABLE COOKING

I have created this blog for my sisters and I to share our most prized, favorite, or just everyday recipes. The purpose is to get our families favorite recipes put all together. Since our mother passed away in 2009, I have missed being able to call her and get her delicious recipes, so this is a way for my sisters and I to come together to share what we have.

I hope you all enjoy the recipes that are posted!

10/8/10

Steak Bites

From the kitchen of Allie Lines Richardson

Steak (any of your choice)
2 tablespoons butter (per pound)
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

Cut up your desired steak into bit size pieces. In a skillet melt the butter then add pepper and garlic salt. Add cut up steak to the hot pan. Let cook on each side for roughly 4 minutes. When they are done, let them sit for 5 minutes before serving.

No comments: